PD 2400-E Skid mounted Vacuum System
Manufacturer: SAFE Systems, Inc.
Full load Amps
8-6 (Shipping position)
12-5 (Working position)
8,000 lbs. (New filters and completely empty of dust)
460VAC 3 phase
4 (Vacuum dust collector) #1000 1245
1 (Safety filter) #1000 0345
Vacuum dust collector rises to working position to allow access for 55-gallon drum.
Certified lifting eyes for handling with overhead crane.
Driven by a 125 HP electric motor.
Belt drive from electric motor to vacuum pump.
Vacuum pump capable of 27 HG (new).
2400 CFM free air.
Four (4) cartridge filters in the vacuum dust collector.
One (1) cartridge filter in safety filter housing to protect vacuum pump in case of filter failure in vacuum
Automatic reverse pulse cleaning system for filters.
4 vacuum hose connection to vacuum dust collector.
12 VDC control box.
Ύ air supply required for pulse cleaning system.
Special silencing package to reduce equipment noise.
On-board lockable toolbox.
1. Abrasive should not be vacuumed directly into the vacuum dust collector.
2. Equipment is designed to be used in conjunction with a vacuum collection tank/hopper.
3. Not designed to vacuum wet materials.
4. Vacuum dust collector should be emptied every 2 hours.
5. The butterfly valve on the dust discharge of the vacuum dust collector must be completely closed during vacuum operations to avoid damage to the valve and/or the dust collector cone.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759