Portable Blas t Machine
|Weight||4,480 lbs. (Completely Empty)|
|Pintle hitch height||24" (to bottom of pintle eye)|
|Electrical requirements||12 VDC or 120 VAC|
|Air requirements||330 cfm @ 125 psig per 1/2" blast nozzle|
Capacity, 6 tons of abrasive (measured @ 100 lbs/ ft³).
Four (4) blast outlets w/ metering/blowdown valves
150 PSIG rated pressure vessel (ASME certified)
Rupture disc protection from over-pressurization
Licensed, highway legal trailer
Hydraulic surge brakes
12 VDC or 120/24 VAC control box available
1-1/2 air piping
2 air inlet
2 air exhaust
Exterior ladder and cat walk for access to top of vessel
Certified lifting eyes for handling with overhead crane
Air requirements, 330 CFM at 125 PSIG per ½ blast nozzle
16" hinged manway is equipped with safety pressure alert system
Four (4) Dual function deadman switches with 200' cords provided for blast & blowdown
1. Not intended to be towed at highway speeds when the vessel is over ½ full of abrasive.
2. Tow vehicle must be of sufficient size and weight to safely and legally tow the blast machine.
3. Tow vehicle must be equipped with a pintle style hitch and proper towing light connections.
4. Customer to provide matching plug and receptacle for the tow lighting.
5. A $250.00 charge will be assessed to the renter for each deadman switch and cord not returned
complete and in repairable condition.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759