DC 7,100-E, Skid Mounted Dust Collector
Manufacturer: SAFE Systems, Inc.
Full load Amps
8’-10½” (Shipping position)
12’-3¼” (Working position)
5,500 lbs. (completely empty of dust)
460 VAC, 3 phase
Certified lifting eyes for handling by overhead crane.
Fan and dust collector rated for 7,100 CFM @ 15½” W.C.
Two (2) dust inlets, 18” diameter (only 1 to be used at a time).
Automatic reverse pulse cleaning system for filters.
¾” air piping for pulse cleaning system.
Air requirements for pulse cleaning system, 30 CFM @ 90 to 100 PSIG.
Fan is direct driven by a 25 HP, 460-volt, 3-phase electric motor.
460 volt AC control box.
Nine (9) cartridge filters, part # 1000 0300.
Adjustable inlet damper on the fan for regulating the airflow.
Slide Gate on the hopper dust discharge.
Dust discharges onto standard 55 gallon drum (drum supplied by customer)
25’ of properly sized SO cord for electrical hook-up.
1. Not intended to be shipped with any dust in collection hopper.
2. Recommend emptying dust every 2 to 4 hours depending on collection rate.
3. It is recommended that a qualified electrician connect equipment to power and check motor rotation.
4. It is recommended that all new filters be coated with precoat dust prior to putting into service.
5. If operating this equipment using a generator, check with the generator provider to ensure proper sizing.
We recommend at least a 56 KW generator for this piece of equipment.
6. We recommend shipping this piece of equipment on an open flat bed truck or trailer.
Shipping in an enclosed box van or trailer is not recommended.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759