DC 5,000-E, Ultra-Portable Caster Mounted Dust Collector
Manufacturer: SAFE Systems, Inc.
Full load Amps
1,750 lbs. (completely empty of dust)
460 VAC, 3 phase
Designed for use in areas with limited accessibility
Fits through man door with 3’ x 7’ opening.
Small physical size and weight allows the unit to be transported in a cargo elevator.
Swivel casters with brakes mounted on the base for easy movement.
Certified lifting eyes for handling by overhead crane.
Dust collector housing is rated for 15” W.C.
Fan rated for 5,000 CFM @12” W.C.
Six (6) cartridge filters, part #1000 0300
3.2 to 1 air-to-cloth ratio.
Differential pressure gauge to indicate filter condition during operation.
One (1) dust inlet, 18” diameter.
Automatic compressed air reverse pulse cleaning system for filters.
¾” air connection with filter and regulator for the customer supplied air source.
Air requirements: 30 CFM @ 90 to 100 PSIG
Fan is direct driven by a 15 HP, 460-volt, 3-phase electric motor.
120 volt AC, 1 phase controls for pulse cleaning system.
Dust drops into removable dust drawer or can vacuumed out through vacuum port.
NEMA 4, 460 VAC electrical control box is rated for outside use in wet and dusty conditions.
25’ of properly sized SO cord for electrical hook-up.
Model HEPA-5000 filter module is available for the fan discharge air
(the fan discharge transition adds 18” to operating height)
1. Not intended to be shipped or moved with any dust in the collector.
2. Not intended to be laid down horizontally for shipment.
3. Recommend emptying dust every 2 to 4 hours depending on collection rate.
4. Recommend connection to power be made by a qualified electrician
5. Have electrician verify correct fan rotation after connection
6. Recommend all new filters be coated with precoat dust prior to putting into service.
5. If operating this equipment using a generator, check with the generator provider to ensure proper sizing.
We recommend at least a 30 KW generator for this piece of equipment.
6. Using the HEPA module requires the use of a fan discharge transition which adds 18" to operating height.
The transition can be installed on site to enable the unit to still fit through doorways and hallways.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759