DC 4,000-E, Skid Mounted Dust Collector
Manufacturer: SAFE Systems, Inc.
Full load Amps
1’-1” (Shipping position)
12’-6” (Working position)
3,200 lbs. (completely empty of dust)
460 VAC, 3 phase
Certified lifting eyes for handling by overhead crane.
Fan and dust collector rated for 4,000 CFM @ 12” WC.
One (1) dust inlet, 18” diameter with latching, hinged cover.
Automatic reverse pulse cleaning system for filters.
¾” air piping for pulse cleaning system.
Air requirements for pulse cleaning system, 20 CFM @ 90 to 100 PSIG.
Fan is direct driven by a 15 HP, 480-volt, 3-phase electric motor.
480 volt AC , 3 phase controls in weather-tight control box.
Four(4) cartridge filters, part # 1000 0450.
Adjustable inlet damper on the fan for regulating the airflow.
Slide Gate on the hopper dust discharge.
Dust discharges onto standard 55 gallon drum (drum supplied by customer)
Platform built-in for dust drum
25’ of properly sized SO cord for electrical hook-up.
1. Not intended to be shipped with any dust in collection hopper.
2. Recommend emptying dust every 2 to 4 hours depending on collection rate.
3. It is recommended that a qualified electrician connect this equipment to power and check for correct motor rotation.
4. It is recommended that all new filters be coated with precoat dust prior to putting into service.
5. If operating this equipment using a generator, check with the generator provider to ensure proper sizing.
We recommend at least a 30 KW generator for this piece of equipment.
6. We recommend shipping this piece of equipment on an open flat bed truck or trailer.
Shipping in an enclosed box van or trailer is not recommended.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759