DC 14,000-E, Electric Portable Dust Collector
Manufacturer: SAFE Systems, Inc.
Empty weight Outfitted weight
Pintle hitch height
Full load Amps
9,000 lbs. (No filters, hopper empty, fuel tank empty)
11,650 lbs. (New filters, hopper empty, fuel tank full)
22 to 26
460 VAC 3 phase
Licensed, highway legal trailer.
Dual 7,000 lb axles.
Fan and dust collector rated for 14,000 CFM @ 20 W.C.
Four (4) dust inlets, 18 diameter, only two (2) to be used at a time.
Automatic reverse pulse cleaning system for filters.
Ύ air piping for pulse cleaning system.
Air requirements for pulse cleaning system, 30 CFM @ 90 to 100 PSIG.
Driven by a 50 HP electric motor w/ wye-delta start system
25 of #6, 4 conductor SO cord for connecting to jobsite power
12 VDC control box.
Eighteen (18) cartridge filters, part #1000 0300
On-board flexible duct hose storage (up to 100 feet).
Adjustable inlet damper on the fan for regulating the airflow.
Secure (lockable) engine and fuel tank compartment.
Ratchet take-up for easy belt tensioning.
Dual speed hand crank for auger to remove dust from collection hopper.
Dust discharges in standard 55 gallon drum (drum supplied by customer).
On-board lockable toolbox.
1. Not intended to be towed with any dust in collection hopper.
2. Recommend emptying dust every 2 to 4 hours depending on collection rate.
3. It is recommended that all new filters be coated with pre-coat dust prior to putting into service.
4. Tow vehicle must be of sufficient size and weight to safely and legally tow the machine.
5. Tow vehicle must be equipped with a pintle style hitch.
6. Tow vehicle must be wired for towing. (Customer to provide matching plug and receptacle for the tow lighting.)
7. If operating this equipment using a generator, check with the generator provider to ensure proper sizing.
We recommend at least a 110 KW generator for this piece of equipment.
8. Have a qualified electrician hook up to proper power source and verify correct motor rotation.
Phone: (425) 251-8545 18420 68th Ave S., Suite 202, Kent, WA 98032 Fax: (866) 607-8759